- Handmade to Order in the USA
VeloPro is a full composite shoe designed for professional Track Racing. Available in Molded only.
VeloTek II shares many of the features of our new ProTek road shoe. Watch this Video for a more detailed description.
- Micro-adjustable Boa® L6 Closure System. (VeloPro)
- Lace-up closure w/ micro-adjustable ratchet powerstrap (VeloTek II)
- DCC Dual Composite Construction (VeloTek II)
- Custom Colors Included
- Compatible with our Pro-Fit custom Orthotics ($150 sold separately - for modified shoes only)
- High Rebound EVA insole foam with durable nylon top cover (optional for VeloPro)
- Available with either Look or Speedplay specific cleat mounting
- Specially formulated heal grip pads (VeloTek II)
- Laminated/Bonded upper shoe construction
- Vented EVA core anti-slip tongue (VeloTek II)
- Size 10US/43EU - 165 - 175 grams (VeloPro)
- Size 10US/43EU - 225 - 260 grams (VeloTek II)
- Replaceable urethane walking bumpers/tread
Modified - Not Available
To get started submit your shoe deposit below. The deposit will secure your spot on our production list. Once the deposit is received we will reach out to schedule your fitting appointment or to send you the molding kit. If you already know which shoe model you are interested in please note on the Paypal order. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs. All sales paid for with credit cards/debit cards/checks with a Texas billing address will be charged Texas sales tax on the final invoice.