- Handmade to Order in the USA
TriTek II shares many of the features of our new ProTek road shoe. Watch this Video for a more detailed description.
- Tounge-less quickdry design
- DCC Dual Composite Construction
- Custom Colors Included
- Compatible with our Pro-Fit custom Orthotics ($150 sold separately - for modified shoes only)
- High Rebound EVA insole foam with durable nylon top cover
- Available with either Look or Speedplay specific cleat mounting
- Specially formulated heal grip pads
- Laminated/Bonded upper shoe construction
- Vented EVA core anti-slip tongue
- Size 10US/43EU - 215 - 250 grams (dependent on shoe model & foot volume)
- Replaceable urethane walking bumpers/tread
To get started submit your shoe deposit below. The deposit will secure your spot on our production list. Once the deposit is received we will reach out to schedule your fitting appointment or to send you the molding kit. If you already know which shoe model you are interested in please note on the Paypal order. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs. All sales paid for with credit cards/debit cards/checks with a Texas billing address will be charged Texas sales tax on the final invoice.